ARTIMEX SPORT UK, 86 Welbeck Road, HA2 0RR, Harrow, UK shall implement your order on the basis of the following terms and conditions.
Use of this site is provided by Artimex Sport UK Ltd subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Artimex Sport UK Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating Artimex Sport UK Ltd are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Artimex Sport UK LTD be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. Whilst Artimex Sport UK Ltd endeavours to ensure the information contained in this site is accurate, it does not warrant that it is error free.
5. Artimex Sport UK LTD does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Artimex Sport UK Ltd. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Artimex Sport UK Ltd to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Artimex Sport UK Ltd). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. This site may contain links to other sites, please be aware that Artimex Sport UK Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and takes no responsibility for their content or availability.
9. All sizes and measurements are approximate. We make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Pictures are for illustrative purposes only and colours may vary slightly from those shown.
11.1 All Prices are correct at time of publication.
11.2 Artimex Sport UK Ltd reserve the right to change the advertised prices at any time.
11.3 All prices are in Great Britain Pounds Sterling.
11.4 Delivery is included in the price for goods delivered to mainland England, Wales and most of Scotland but excludes Highlands and Islands. We can deliver to these areas but an additional charge will be payable. We will inform you of any additional cost prior to processing your order.
12 The contract will be created when the customer receives an order confirmation from Artimex Sport UK Ltd by email, telephone call, fax or letter.
13 The customer is solely responsible for ensuring that the products ordered are suitable for their intended use.
14.1 All orders must be paid for in full before the goods will be despatched.
14.2 Artimex Sport UK Ltd accepts on-line payments from major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, and Maestro. No additional charge is made for card payments.
14.3 Payments by personal cheque, bank or building society cheque are accepted. Cheques should be made payable to Artimex Sport UK Ltd. The goods will be despatched once the cheque has been cleared nominally 5 business working days.
15 All goods are offered subject to availability. Where goods are found to be unavailable or discontinued, Artimex Sport UK Ltd will offer a substitute subject to the customer’s agreement. If a suitable substitute is not available the order will be cancelled and any payment made will be refunded.
16.1 Under the Distance Selling Regulations the customer has the right to cancel their order at any time before the goods are despatched or within 7 days of receiving the goods. A full refund will then be made. The customer must take reasonable care of the goods, they must be returned in the original packaging, unused and return carriage must be paid for by the customer. We can arrange return carriage and deduct the cost from the refund.
16.2 Custom made orders cannot be returned
16.3 Artimex Sport UK Ltd will refund your payment within 14 days of the goods being returned.
16.4 If you wish to cancel your order, please email or write to us at the address provided.
Artimex Sport UK Ltd endeavour to deliver all stock items within 14 working days from receipt of your order. Items not in stock can take longer depending on the manufacturers' lead times. We will advise you of delivery times on receipt of your order.
18 Damaged or faulty goods
18.1 Artimex Sport UK Ltd check all goods for faults prior to despatch to customers. Please examine all goods on delivery in case any damage has occurred in transit. The driver should be notified of any problems and the delivery advice should be signed accordingly. Please notify us of any damage as soon as possible.
18.2 All damage claims must be supported by photographic evidence and a written description of the damage.
18.3 All goods must be returned in their original packaging and strapping to prevent further damage.
19 Title and Risk
19.1 Risk of damage to or loss of the products shall pass to the buyer upon delivery.
19.2 Notwithstanding any other provision herein title in the products shall not pass to the buyer until Artimex Sport UK Ltd has received payment in full.
20 Privacy and Security
20.1 All personal details that you give us are securely stored. We do not supply or sell customers details to any outside organisation. We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as is possible, to keep all your order and payment details secure, but, in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
20.2 All credit and debit card payments are handled by a third party payment provider. Payment details are not held on our website.
21 If the Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
ARTIMEX SPORT UK LTD.
Account number: 13628124
Sort Code: 20-35-90
Barclays Bank PLC
IBAN: GB69 BARC 2035 9013 6281 24